Tuesday, March 18, 2014

We spent yesterday on some stuff.  We visited the accountant and bought a hose that is drinking water safe so we can wash vegetables outside for sale at the farm stand.

We also checked in with PGG regarding a change to our irrigation equipment.  We need a totalizing flow meter to measure the use of water on the Beverage's field to the north of us.  We'll subtract this from the values measured at the two pumps to calculate our usage.  I spent a couple of hours digging down to the buried pipe.  I'll do some more digging later today and get a picture.

Today we sprayed our fruit trees with Neem oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment